The key difference between structural corrective chiropractic at our office and traditional chiropractic is that Dr. Batte will go further than alleviating your Secondary Conditions (symptoms). Structural chiropractors use a number of techniques to guide your spine back to within normal limits of alignment. A customized care plan will be prepared and presented based on the severity of your case and exam findings.
The techniques most commonly used include:
- Structural Chiropractic Adjustments
- Spinal Decompression Therapy
- Customized rehabilitation (stretches and exercises)
- Structural soft tissue reconstruction (traction, mobilization)
- Nutritional guidance to aid in decreasing inflammation and improving healing